LeadSolar provides an easy-to-install microinverter solutions for residential installations. It eliminates problems and human errors that often happen during installations.
For residential projects, we recommend following items:
1. LS600 Microinverters
LS600 is dual-input microinverter, which supports 600W output power. It connects two panels (230W – 320W). And it supports dual MPPT, which tracks panels independently.
- The peak efficiency of LS600 is 96.2% and CEC efficiency is 96.0%.
- Up to seven LS600 can be connected in one string hand-by-hand. (In North America, nine LS600 in one string.)
- Hand-by-hand connection, no need to buy external AC cables for connection.
2. LeadSolar Link Gateway
- Mobile Apps Installers and end users can use our mobile Apps to scan the QR codes on the devices to register and monitor the solar system.
- Offline mode User can browse the built-in webpages for easy monitoring even without Internet connections.
- WiFi enabled LeadSolar Link can be connected to the Internet through WiFi or ethernet cable.
- GPRS enabled LeadSolar Link also has a RS232 port, which supports connecting with an external GPRS modem.
- Connection to mobile communication network LeadSolar Link can be used with a third party device that supports Internet connections through 2G, 3G or 4G mobile communication networks.
- Easy to monitor, easy to manage End users can easy monitor the productions of their solar system and have a peace of mind. Installers can monitor and manage all their installed projects with much detailed information to provide better and more efficient services for their customers.
3. LeadSolar Residential Junction Box
LeadSolar Residential Junction Box has integrated with LeadSolar Link Gateway, LeadSolar Filter, Surge Protection Device (SPD) and breakers. The gateway connects with an enhanced external antenna to enhance the signals through WiFi connections. It can:
- Ensure communication quality
- Eliminate uncertainties during installation
- Greatly reduce installation labor
We suggest you to choose a Junction Box for you system. It can make sure better communication between microinverter and gateway and it also can protect system from surge on power lines. We have following types of Junction Box:
|Type of Junction Box||No. of input string||Max System Capacitywith single box||Filter||SPD||Electric Outlet||Coupler|
AC Connector: Ac connector is used to make an extension cable connect the last inverter in the string to junction box.
Cap: Cap is used on the AC connector of the first inverter in the string to support water-proof and dust-proof.
We use a 4kW system as an example to see how many items we need for the system:
One LS600 can connect with two panels. So we need 8 pcs LS600. According to certificate, up to 7 pcs LS600 can be connected in one string (9 pcs LS600 in one string in North America). These 8 pcs LS600 will be connected in two strings (one string if system is in North America). We suggest you connect 4 pcs LS600 in each string.
We need 1 pcs LeadSolar Link Gateway.
3. AC Connector:
Since there are two strings, which are needed to be connected to the junction box. So we should make two extension AC cables. Each cable needs an AC connector to connect with microinverter string. Therefore, we need 2 pcs AC connectors.
The first microinverter of each string will have a spare AC connector. It need to be put on a cap. So we need 2 pcs caps.
5. Junction Box:
We suggest you choose Basic type of Junction Box
Here we list our solution for 1 – 5kW systems:
|System Size||Microinverter||Gateway||AC Connector||Cap||Junction Box|
|1kW||2X LS600||1||1||1||1X Basic|
|2kW||4 X LS600||1||1||1||1X Basic|
|3kW||6 X LS600||1||1||1||1X Basic|
|4kW||8X LS600||1||2||2||1X Basic|
|5kW||10 X LS600||1||2||2||1X Basic|
When there is a skylight or a chimney between two microinverters, which cable cannot connect with each other. You need to make an AC cable with two AC Connectors. And then put the cable between two microinverters and connect them together.